Friday, November 21, 2008

Sad for nothing

i had learn a sentence
n i would like to share to all of u
that is:
"as usual my leg is shacking will i am standing out here"
this sentence is very good for a starting of the presentation
hahahaha
actually i learn dis sentence from my friend wan
while he is giving his presentation
guess wat
that sentence made him to give a good starting for his presentation
'hau lian' liao lo he xp
talking about today in college
my classrep seems like eat too much of medicine liao
so talkative wan today
cause every time at es2
she very quiet wan
not bcs she shy
is bcs she scared to kena shoot by lecturer
but another of my friend is opposite with her
he is so quiet today
then wen we ask wat happen to them
my classrep say
"i change soul with him liao"
very funny la
if can really change soul i also wan la
hope to change my soul with a person who is more clever
hahahaha
joking la
after dat leh
another of my classmate that is
xinyi, she today also a little bit tak kena wan
she today combine with another 'guy'
n shoot me wo
im so innocent
nvm
i dont wan to fight with them
bcs she always say im not gentlement
so to let her know im really a gentlement
我忍....
see i good leh n also very gentlement
hahahahaha
wat can i say
this is mystyle
haih today no mood to write too many
bcs sad...xp

4 comments:

XIN YI said...

swt lor u!
post my name so big there !!!
1 every1 noe i m xin yi hor

siewjuen said...

LOL..
hey tell u sumthg
change soul cant change intelligence one
so dun dream ad
muahahaha..

tzin yung said...

Even if can, low intelligence soul cannot change with high intelligence body. =P hahaha hey JK ahhahahah

Y.S.Seong said...

wah....who u mean the "guy"..?>.>#@$#@$#@$--haha


---Smile---