Thursday, November 20, 2008

20.11.08

just like every day
wake up, take a bath n pack my stuff
then go to college
haih
the things that i really hope to come true is
to drive a car to cellege
but i dont think it will come true in dis year propably next year la
but nvm la already one sem liao sitting the bus to my college
"not bad la"
hahahaha xp
during the moment in the college
things that makes me worried is
not the moment when the lecturer give me test
not the moment when im going to give my presentation
not the moment wen the lecturer give me homework
but
is wen my lecturer is giving assigment
haih....
especially group assigment
not bcs i scared to do
is bcs really hard to find group to join
wat can i do
nothing
yesterday my XXXsubject lecturer is giving us an assigment
no need to ask sure know hard to find group wan la
haih now i think i have to do it solo liao lo
hahahaha
luckly im not the only one
some of my friend also do it solo la
hehehe....xp
erm talking about today at college
it is just like old times
studying n studying
during the last period
i only find out that one of my classmate is going to kl tomorrow
but she is not going to play la
at first still think that can call her buy something for me
haih nvm liao lo
must wait until next time liao
hehehehe
aiyo
'wat kind of friend is me
see friends go wer tok call ppl buy something for him'
wen she read this blog she sure say like dis wan
hahahahah
but really joking la
abo afterword dai lo come n kill me a
better dont a
sry ya dai lo.
ok la
continue writting tomorrow la
nitez to all my friends

2 comments:

siewjuen said...

well,i will be the first to comment;D
good start
dun be so depress laa..
this is call college life
sumtym solo is better den group as some in group din reli work;D

Y.S.Seong said...

solo not bad ma...u do finish liao can showoff --haha


---Smile---