Wednesday, November 26, 2008

haih
already a few days din write blog liao
cause cannot find the feel
need feel only can write a good blog wan ma
hahahaha
actually that is only part of the reason la
but the main reason is bcs
dis few days i have test in different subject
haih
test n test n test
november n december is the test month
so hope that december faster over
but december is also my happiest month bcs
my birthday is at december
hehehehe
n it is near to christmas
hahahaha
so siok
most of the year i only celebrate with my family wan
dis year can celebrate christmas with my college friend
bcs in secondary school most of my friends go holiday wan
but this year i still have class in december
so can hang out with friends
hehehehe
wah
so tired already
good nite to all my friends :)

1 comment:

Y.S.Seong said...

Goodnitez~~~ --ahaha


---Smile---