Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yeah ! My birthday is coming and also christmas too. Two celebration will be celebrate together, hahaha so siok. But so unlucky that my birthday falls on sunday, most of my friend go back hometown, so cannot go out celebrate also. Haih too bad...... Besides that my exam is coming, omg, n im now still blur blur a. Dis few night must burn mid night oil liao lo, abo at the end will lost in the jungle. Today during my english class, me n some of my friend in a group n another four friends in another group. We had a competition in writing essay, the first group finish is not my group but the other group, hau lian lo them. And they get B+ lo. Ok ok lo. Not bad la. My group also jiong la, get the same result also B+. Aiyo actually our group can get more better wan la but we give them face so "purposely" write wrong something lo. Hahahahah. Jk Jk.

2 comments:

marcusnhl said...

every blog also mentioned about ur bday, wahlaooooooooo why wan to treasure the happiness? shud treasure me ma... lolz hapi bday la, but dun expect any present from me...i can only give u extra excitement

marcusnhl said...

fast fast upload ur handsome pics + new shirts, lets us judge ur style... actually u dun really hv to follow the trend, just hv to make up ur own style, fresh, simple + nice will be nice, semiformal fit u well...personal opinion only