Friday, December 19, 2008

Today at college i fell like very 'kong' because many things still need to study n all my friends are so jiong. Haih. So, after finish all my class today i go find my ES lecturer to consult him. It takes about 3n a half hour and i only finish one n a half set of the pass year paper nia, very slow lo. And suddenly something that supprise me, that is my lecturer say he wan to go gurney. OMG, sure anot he will say he wan to go out. Because he always put us airoplane wan, but this time he didnt wo. HAHAHA. So me, my lecturer n my classmate Lucas go together lo. Then we first go eat at the foodcourt there, wen the persone write the receipt time i almost fainted. Because mine is RM6.20 n my lecturer wan is RM5.80. Kill ppl meh, so expensive.

This wan RM5.80

This wan RM6.20

After that we went shopping, wah i learn many things from my lecturer lo. He teach me how to match colour with shirt n pants. He's good in this, jiong. We shop almost all the mens shop at there, n finally we end up buy some shirt at SUB. I like that shirt very much n the price also very jiong.


Not bad leh, i really like it very much. And finally i bought it, OH!!!!!!! it cost me RM139.00. Fly away liao lo RM139. And my lecturer also buy one shirt n one t-shirt. Wah so happy cause the shirt feet me so much. And this is for my chinese new year shirt lai, HAHAHAHA. Finally we all very tired liao, then we decided to go back liao lo. N we also take pic as a memory. HEHEHEHE.

See, one persone one pack. SONG!!!!!!

4 comments:

Y.S.Seong said...

Wah...Rm139!!....as cs said he can buy 3 T-shirt..and free one XD..haha jkjk



---Smile---

Y.S.Seong said...

Happy birthday!!
Wish u healthy!!
Wish u keep leng cai!!
Wish u can get ur car asap!!
Wish u can has gf asap or bf if u wan!!haha
Wish u keep younger!!!
Wish u this time de exam get good result!!and also next time de
Wish u become more clever-er haha
Wish u happy everyday
Wish u healthy everyday XD
and at last i Wish u happy birthday!


---Smile---

khor jiexun said...

wei keat wei lu entao ki ar
hahaha
happy bird- day

siewjuen said...

can i say sumthg
which may cause u to tear??
hahah..
i tot its ur high sch uniform
which cost u 139?
hmmm u shud go shopping with me and let me show u how can i spend my 139 with my whole outfit in branded shops..
HAHAHA